Center for Research and Higher Studies in Social Anthropology (CIESAS)
Institution: Center for Research and Higher Studies in Social Anthropology
Research Areas: Health | Biodiversity | Social Anthropology | History | Linguistics | Geography | Sociology | Political Science | Ethnohistory
- Develop quality and relevant research projects; boost strategic research lines; strengthen the CIESAS National System and its participation in the analysis, understanding and search for solutions to social problems and demands.
- Train specialists through high-level programs that are articulated with the research work.
- Promote the dissemination and return of research results.
- Promote relationships that strengthen our regional, national and international presence.
- Strengthen institutional administrative management through the rational and efficient use of information resources and technologies in an environment of austerity, transparency and accountability. CIESAS is a leading institution in fundamental areas such as Anthropology, Ethology, History, Indo-American Linguistics, or other social sciences.
Address: Benito Juárez Street, No. 87
City: Tlalpan Centro I
State: Mexico City.
Type: Public | Autonomous | National
Tel: (52) 5556556010
Keywords: Research and Services