Center for Research and Technological Development in Electrochemistry, SC. (CIDETEQ
Center for Research and Technological Development in Electrochemistry, SC. (CIDETEQ)
Research Area: ICT | Biodiversity and Climate Change | Energy |
- Strengthen and expand the institutional research lines and the academic plant with generation and application of original knowledge.
- Maintain the accredited and relevant postgraduate academic offer. Increase international competitiveness in the enrollment of foreign students, academic mobility and collaborative projects and products.
- Develop and transfer own technology packages.
- Double the presence with the three sectors of influence of the Institutions, Industries and Academic Center.
- Develop organizational capacities for intellectual and industrial protection and formal knowledge transfer.
- Increase brand positioning in the Government, academic and industrial sectors
Address: San Fandila Pedro Escobedo Technology Park
Type: Public | Dependent | National
Telephone: 211 6004
Keywords: Research and Development | Services | Technology