Institute of Health Research (INISA)
Institution: Institute of Health Research (INISA) - Costa Rica university
Research Area: Health
- Investigate the determinants of human health, to contribute to its maintenance and promotion.
- Contribute to the training and training of human resources in health research.
- Establish strategic alliances to strengthen and promote health research.
- Develop social action in health through teaching extension, information and dissemination, advice and services to the community.
- Strengthen the management, infrastructure and technological capacity of INISA for the sustainable development of health research.
- Design strategies so that the knowledge generated has an impact on health policies.
Address: Research City of the University of Costa Rica.
City: San Pedro de Montes de Oca
Province: Province of San José
Country: Costa Rica
Type: Public | Autonomous | National
Keywords: Health | Basic and Applied Research