Uruguayan Center for Molecular Imaging (CUDIM).
Institution: Uruguayan Center for Molecular Imaging
Research Area: Health
- Provide assistance to the population in the form of diagnosis and monitoring of therapies linked to their specialty.
- Become a training center for professionals and scientists in the area, stimulating the formation of postgraduate studies.
- Perform Research tasks to develop new diagnostic markers.
- Establish ties of collaboration, coordination and academic exchange with similar scientific centers around the world.
- Carry out the other tasks and functions that are within their powers for reasons of specialization.
Address: Av. Dr. Américo Ricaldoni 2010.
Type: Mixed | Autonomous | National
Telephone: 5982480 3238
Keywords: Research and Development | Services | Technology | Health